4 Hours – ATV Quad Adventure Tour Samui
Off-road Jungle ATV Tour on Koh Samui
The ATV Jungle Safari Tour is certainly an impressive and unforgettable experience off the normal streets of Koh Samui. The ATVs take you through the jungle with a stop at the lesser-known Tan Rua waterfall, which is spared from the crowds of tourists.
Then we continue up to 600 meters altitude to Teepangkorn Temple. Here is the highest Buddha statue on the island with a viewing platform that offers a fantastic view over Chaweng and Lamai. The excursion continues on Jungle Route 360 with photo stops and a Thai meal at a mountain restaurant. Afterwards you drive back to the starting point.
Rates & Prices
4,500 Baht per ATVfrom 12 years
6,800 Baht per ATVfor 2 person
5,000 Baht per ATV
1 Adult + 1 Child
- Hotel pick up – we pick up from all accommodation on Koh Samui.
- ATV and Buggy ride, to enjoy Nature and the views
- Follow the tracks through the rainforest and visit the highest point of Samui
- Mountain viewpoint with the Big Standing Buddha and view over Lamai Bay.
- Buffet lunch at Jungle Route 360 mountain restaurant with amazing panoramic view.
- Visit the Waterfalls for a cool dip or swim in the refreshing waters
- Ride back to the camp to finish our tour – transfer back to your hotel.
- Tour Guide (englisch)
- DEPOSIT REQUIRED – Please pay the remainder in cash on arrival – credit cards are not accepted (Thai Baht only)
- You will receive a confirmation email with your full details, including the pick-up time from your hotel