Ang Thong Tour - Description
The kayaking day tour consists of 2 kayak sessions in the day as well as sightseeing at the Island Koh Mae Koh and snorkeling at the area of Koh Tai Plao.
We are the only tour that will visit the spectacular northern region of Koh Tai Plao, where you explore caves, tunnels and hidden lagoons by kayak.
An amazing and unique experience you will never forget!
07:00amPick up from your Hotel by air-conditioned Minibus
08:00amDepart Koh Samui from Nathon pier. Light breakfast on the boat
10:00amArrival at Angthong Marine Park. Enjoy kayaking Koh Tai Plao
11:00amSnorkeling and swimming at Koh Tai Plao
12:00pmLunch onboard the boat on the way to Koh Mae Ko
12:30pmVisit the viewpoint and the spectacular sight of the Emerald Lake
13:15pmCruise to the main island of Koh Wua Talap
13:30pmArrive to Koh Wua Talap and choose one activity
(1) Kayak around the small adjacent island then relax on the beach
(2) Viewpoint for a breathtaking panoramic vista of the entire Park
(3) Trek to Bua Bok Cave with its majestic stalagmites and stalactites
(4) Simply relax on the beach, get some sun or take a swim
15:00pmDepart the Marine Park for the relaxing journey back to Koh Samui
17:00pmArrive to Koh Samui and transfer back to your hotel by around 18:00pm
Rates & Prices
from 12 years
THB 2,600.- p.p.
11 yrs & under:
THB 1,700.- p.p.
6 yrs & under
- Hotel transfer
- Light Breakfast (Croissants & fruits)
- Boat Transfer
- Sea Kayaks
- Waterproof dry bags for Cameras
- Soft Drinks & Fresh Fruits
- Thai Lunch Buffet
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Life vests
- Cave Kayaking
- Green Lagoon Visit
- English/Thai Guides
- Marine Park entrance fee